Thursday, October 27, 2005

Quote of the day

Leave a Comment
Let me quote a female friend of mine and a male acquaintance...

Male Acquaintance(MA): I'm the man, yes, everyone??? *looking around at everyone, calling for attention* I'm the MAN!!! *this was upon getting superb results for something*

Female friend (FF): What la?

MA: I got the ---------. I aced, man! I'm the MAN! I'm THE MAN!!!

FF: Hah. You're as much a man as i'm a man. *delivered as cool as possible*

MA: *looking blur and confused* But... you're...not a man.

FF: *smirking smugly* Exactly.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You may not understand this...Only in times of extreme duress may you understand this. But girls, you are so allowed to use this line on any dumb stupid guys who think they are the man. Hahah.

0 comments :

Post a Comment