Thursday, October 27, 2005

Strangeness

1 comment
I went out to do my IC and visit my uncle the dentist yesterday with DeOriginalMeow. It occurred to us that we strangely think almost alike for almost alot of things and well, yesterday she let me know that she was in the middle of this blog post about people disrespecting the death of our Prime Minister's wife and the public holiday thing, and then in another browser window, scrolling down my blog, she saw my post, apparently with the exact things in her mind and decided, "Hey, okay screw it man." and stopped writing hers. Hahahaha, she takut that some other piece of shit will kutuk her site like that idiot la.

Hahaha, so similar its freaky.

Anyway, on two accounts i've been told i'm so generous with the stuff on my blog, Chewah thank you thank you. Well, Mainly cos i believe knowledge should be shared and besides, sharing is caring. I'm not too concerned about people stealing my stuff or my style. So steal away what you want or can steal...

Yeah!!! The details about camp are up! On the site and the bulletin...Finally. Alaaaaaaaaaaahh...banyak betul things that i have to do for camp...Sigh. Tired la. DeOriginalMeow, DO YOU HEAR ME??? TIRED LA!!!!

1 comment :

  1. haha kays kays... well now that i iz not working like a maniac for two weeks.. what needest thou of lil ol' moi, my darling densengkueen??

    ReplyDelete