Saturday, October 22, 2005

So you're still around

1 comment
Let me quote from a boyfriend of a good emo writer

" i hate people who come to my blog just for ****s and go around bitching about me. tell you what lar. this is my blog. not yours. i will do whatever which makes me happy.. okay? so don't go around and start ****ing up my life again."

Sound familiar...and no i didn't write that up there...nope...not out of my mouth or brain. And dare i say, that quote is from.....oh! Wow..what a surprise...from the person who has so much trouble accepting my poor little unqualified blog as it is.

If you guys have noticed, that annoying idiot who is still hiding behind the anonymity of cyberspace is still around. Friends, just ignore him. I know you guys will understand what i was going through at that time. It made me feel so much better that other people shared the same way i felt too. So please ignore that person. Not worth my time or yours. Thanks ash anyway.

That's just how it is when you decide to open a public blog in cyberspace. You will come across people like these. Don't let that discourage you from blogging though. I mean, if you let people like that affect you, that means you are guilty la. I think if you want to put anything up online, then you have to be prepared for plagiarism or copying la. We cannot be all that upset, after all copying is the best compliment that can be paid

Anyway, Bootcamp 2005 is coming up pretty soon. There's a lot of work but nowadays everything is done up online so i still find the time to blog, chat whatever online. Its a bad thing, i seem to be addictd to the computer...everytime i get home first thing i do is hop on to the com. Blekk.

Davin: Do you understand now what i mean by annoying? Remember to look for me online k?

Ash: Thanks but its okay. No point arguing with people who do not listen to reason.

Friends: Thanks for reading, continue the good job of ignoring the person there. *huh? What person?* *grin*

non-friends *you know who you are*: eff off.

By the way, do you think i should get rid of the chatbox? There's still the comment function so the chatbox not that necessary and can get rid of idiots like those. So whaddya think, my dear friends? Let me know by commenting not chatting k? Thanks
Andrea, Sharm, Swen, Zizi, Davin, Ash, LV, Martin: COMPULSORY TO REPLY!!! kekeke

Okay! Please take note: I have already settled my cases with the author of that post so i would really appreciate it if any other dissatisfied person would leave my blog...like now?
Thank you so much however for visiting my blog...although unnecessary.
Any unknown people? Please refrain...just hold back...you can do it...from writing anything to me in here. Why? Because this blog is not meant for you...Its meant for MY friends.

This is where...
YEah, look at the footnote below...
THIS IS WHERE I TALK AND YOU LISTEN.


1 comment :

  1. hahhaa monkey lah u.. anyways.. yeah comments r kewl too... we can all do the comments thing ;)

    ReplyDelete