Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Blog post generator?

2 comments
Today my teacher was thinking about political turmoil in the Dark Ages. She was quite uninterested by the whole thing, so she axed my friend Alejandro about it, and he interrupted:
"No way!.. No kidding?! I love the Dark Ages so much!"
But then when my teacher got to the part about the political turmoil, Alejandro quieted down and began picking his nose. But then later, Alejandro's brother told me that the reason Alejandro was so freaked out was because he was watching about political turmoil on TV. At times Alejandro can be very demented like that, but he kinda loves me...

Here's an example of what u get when you use a blog post generator. Quite like a man, really.
Gives you a lot of hope, but you end up with nothing but a lump of shit.

Yep.

2 comments :

  1. Howdy! Looks like ya got a nice blog ere. Bumbled into it while blog hopping.

    Hope ya ain't minding me leaving a 1st hand @>>-'--

    I been married twice and conned. Had dozens of failed relationships after that. I should say women give ya hope when all they either want is money or security then leave ya cold and penniless.

    Mind ya, do pretty neat meself, thought I was a high flyer, till women came along. 5 years of trouble! After picking up the pieces and even going back to church, heck pastor says "Son ya need to forgive!" Now ain't that just great!

    Bottom line is, I did. I'm married now to a woman who I know really loves me and we have two wonderful kids who love Jesus.

    Mebbe ya had some man give ya hope and left. But ya still young ya got life, hope, great friends too - read bout ya on the big ME sign. tcha! Ya got to forgive. Just leave it all ta Jesus gal. I did, it works. Ya christian I think. Why preach? God will help ya through bitter times gal

    Blessings, John

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i sorrtta, kindda, in a odd-weird like way agree with him... sortta... canadian? hehe curious...

    ReplyDelete