Friday, November 18, 2005

WTH?

Leave a Comment
What do you do when tertiba-tibanya some jackinthepisspot decides to embarrass you in front of people whom you have to work with over a teeny tiny small thing?

I dunno

Aku bengang. Yes, aku bengang. Cos people who aren't supposed to be around in my life are barging back in a very annoying way. Certain people just deserve to remain in the past. Long, gone and forgotten. Anyway, i know its a teeny tiny small thing and shouldn't piss me off, but it does. Cos its not the first time. It's almost the third time if i'm not mistaken.

Yes...

What do you do when tertiba-tibanya in the middle of a perfectly okay conversation that same jackinthepisspot tells you not to be so myopic *is that how u spell it?*, see the whole picture... Bla bla bla...

Tell that jackinthepisspot to kiss my big fat blooming arse.

Eesh...just leave me alone la. Piss off.

0 comments :

Post a Comment