Friday, November 18, 2005

HOnest Mistake?

Leave a Comment
okay, i'm not so pissed now. Apparently it was an honest mistake. I don't really believe that but whatever la. I'm not in the right frame of mind to bother with stupid things like these.

From now on,
1. I focus completely on my work.
2. All thoughts of guys can go to hell.
3. Make more more more new friends.
4. Make current friends even better than friends.

That is all. Read a book by the author of He's just not that into you


The book is called It's called a breakup because it's broken. I thought the print and graphics on both books are reallt cool. One's a modern view and the other is a retro feel. Didn't buy it though. Not enough dough and besides, i already read it anyway. So its all about breaking up la, from before, during and after the breakup bit. The book is mostly for the break-ee, although there is a teeny tiny section for the break-er, which basically consists of very colourful words and suggestions of where to hide your stinking arse because you're a LIABILITY TO WOMENKIND! Oh ya, it's also mostly for women *why am i not surprised* explaining that its usually, not all, women who go through more during breakups *why am i not surprised again*.

Its a cool book with real questions from real situations, surprised me abit when i found all my niggling questions from the past in there. Its an entertaining read so go on down to MPH, don't bother to buy it, just read it. Hahah.

Got a haircut. From observation and self experience, this was a haircut that wasn't necessary but was more of a *I'm cutting away the split ends of the past and leaving them to rot under the hairstylist's chair* This process is symbolic and Yep, i'm not the only one. Dozens and dozens of others have done it and now its my turn again. My hair's about 5 inches shorter and has a new style. Will post pics up later. I also intend to colour it or perm it later on. Miss Jinchi says she likes my new hairstyle so i suppose thats a good thing cos i like her personal style and hairdo *except for that afro style she had for a day*

Anyway, just dropping in for a quick relate. Probably will elaborate more later.

0 comments :

Post a Comment