Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas isn't Christmas

Leave a Comment
til it happens...
In your heart...
Somewhere...
deep inside you...
is where Christmas...
really starts...


Kung Fu Pic. Davin getting whacked by the two of us.


The Cultural surrounding the Non-Cultural...I can't help it, i'm just one of a kind!!! Gah.


Jan and i...this is a very nice pic...


A sane pic of Gothic meets China meets India...


This is by far the best pic!

Butt pic...awww, i turned my face, supposed to be butts only.

Me, my baby bro, LV and the 6 months baby

The picture of tradition. We take a pic every year that we use on Friendster.

Girly Pic...with exception of the bald monkey behind. He's not supposed to be there. I'm right in front kneeling, Jason just dumped Zephy in my arms.


ME and the V

0 comments :

Post a Comment