Saturday, December 24, 2005

Sick

Leave a Comment
I'm sick of sick people. No offense to some people who might just take this the wrong way, but yeah, i'm so sick of sick people. First off, i think some should just suck it up and move on with life man. I like being sayang-ed and manja-ed but there is a limit u know. I can't stand people who just act sickly all the time and when they are really sick, they pretend to be sicker than they really are, maybe just to get attention. How.....DEPRIVED. And people like me, who suck it up and try not to show they're sick, get pushed off their seat so the "sick" can sit.

It's not that i don't care. It's just that i can't stand it when they pretend. Even more so if i get pushed off my seat for them or i have to stretch out a limb to help them because basically, i think they don't deserve it. They should sit on the floor where the liars like them belong.

So don't you dare tell me i don't care, cos some of the sick or disabled that i know will tell you thats shit, cos if i deem that they are really deserving and not pretending, then i will help or stick a limb out for you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment