Sunday, January 15, 2006

Creative Spillage

1 comment
Hi all, i'm in need of things to fill my time. Currently i'm looking to improving my creative image making skills. If you need an image or even if you don't need an image for your blog or website, just let me know the mood of your desired blog and i'll try to achieve that look. If you want it, you can have it la but if you don't want it, you don't HAVE to take it. I'm just exercising my skills. So please do give me some work to do la.
However this only applies to people i know ya. You know who you are and all you jakuns are not included. Thanks! =)

1 comment :

  1. i'd like mine done... i still somehow like black tho... but maybe some purple incorporated in it'd be nice.

    lemme know if u aint busy.. i've gotta be up in like 3 hrs.. and im still awake. bleh

    ReplyDelete