Sunday, January 15, 2006

Random untrue stuff

3 comments
Here are some random untrue stuff about me, since people love to slander me...

#1 : I like to steal people's little packet of stashed money that you keep under your pillow, in your tong-tong or wardrobe, cos i have such a huge desire for your money. Really, i have nothing better in my life than to sniff out those little ang pow packets so i can take it for my evil uses...

#2 : I have this fetish of banging into things. Especially with cars. Sometimes, i get so high, i ask people in big vehicles to ram into me...i really enjoy it! I love the ugly scrunching sound the metal makes...

#3 : I like to steal other girl's boyfriends. Yeah, its so cool, like a super tough challenge to me. And when i succeed, i like to flaunt it in your face! Makes me feel so wanted..haha

Yep, i know of more interesting ones, but well these are most common. Well, if you have nothing better to do with your time and you feel like slandering me, haha, here are your options!


3 comments :

  1. i was gonna say "screw the world and all its inhabitants" here... but i wont... coz i like some of its inhabitants too damn much...

    bottom line: i don't believe any of the above to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats good for you...but tell that to people who do =)

    ReplyDelete