Thursday, January 12, 2006

It's my fault anyway

Leave a Comment
See? I kinda predicted that this was gonna happen earlier but i didn't realise the extent of it...

So if i get into an accident, it will automatically be my fault is it? Just because i'm a P? Just because this is my second accident? WTF? It's so unfair to think that way. And i wasn't sleepy, okay, i am perfectly awake and sane. I stopped away, enough for the bus to pass and it's not my fault if he bangs into me while there is space for him to pass. But no, no need to ask me what happened, no need to meet the guy yet, but well, its automatically my fault because i had a one time sleepy incident. WTF?

How can you people think this way? This stupid mentality ***king sucks. So now i'm on an even earlier curfew. And have i already mentioned that all of this sucks?

0 comments :

Post a Comment