Sunday, January 08, 2006

Today

Leave a Comment
Today is just another day past, gone by in his absence. The situation's improving and i forget about his departure and look forward to his return. In the meanwhile, i have been packing my time with sleep and when i'm not sleeping, i choreograph new songs, do my work, devour more books and try to spend more time with God. All in the hopes that i can forget about him for a while.

But then, some innocent bystander in my life asks, "So...hows life without BouncingNinjaTurtle?" And the memories come flooding back. But i have developed a shield! A protection system that works pretty well most of the time.

It's a simple rule.

The way i think determines the way i feel determines how i act

And so if i think depressing thoughts, i'll feel depressed therefore i act depressed.
And if i think happy thoughts, i'll feel happy and therefore I'm HAPPY!

And so to all who are reading, i'd rather not speak about the life without BouncingNinjaTurtle, but i'd rather much talk about the happier things in life. Like life with him cos to me, he still is very much in my life. and i hope it stays that way.

0 comments :

Post a Comment