Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My best friend's wedding

1 comment
I know i'm going wonky for sure now, as i sit in front of the tv screen, watching "My Best Friend's Wedding" for the umpteenth time. No, i'm not laughing, rolling all around on the floor, which could also be a sign of wonkiness. No, i'm not drooling or going googly eyes on Dermot Mulroney, who is drop dead gorgeous with the most expressive eyebrows only next to Chris Noth of Mr.Big *Sex and the City* fame.

I'm crying. Pathetic tears falling down my face cos i feel for her. I NEVER cry at movies. At least i won't admit it sometimes. But the point is, i have watched this show so many many times and i'd never shed a tear. Why this? Why now?

So i draw parallels from the movie to myself.

Julianne Potter (Julia Roberts) ==> Me
Michael O'Neal (Dermot Mulroney) ==> Haha
Kimberly Wallace (Cameron Diaz) ==> ?

No need to explain who Dermot's character is. So all that's left to this equation is...WHO'S KIMBERLY? Aha...that is the correct question. Jawapan anda? Kimberly is God. Gehaha...good ennit. My life is a ***king soap opera.

1 comment :

  1. when i fought with arun, i couldnt bear to even switch on the tv because of the crappy valentine's day commercials. they sent me running to my room each time in tears. now THAT'S pathetic.


    yet, how is it that when i fight with him, i think he's terribly wrong but he always ends up proving to me that he is in fact, always right? it's true - he's terribly logical and i know every stewpid fight we have is because it's MY fault and that i have jumped the gun.


    hmm. i went OT again. lol, point is, when we're down, especially in stewpid relationships, anything mush-inclined can drive us starking mad or in your terms, wonky.


    nothing new. it's just the double X factor. boohoo.

    ReplyDelete