Friday, April 14, 2006

OVER information!

Leave a Comment
I was struck dumb a few days ago when i happened to come across a blogwriter who is very very excessive in giving out details about things only the blogwriter and the blogwriter alone should know and in fact, keep to themselves. I wonder whether there is some rule or limitation to what you should or should not write on a public blog. If the limitation sounds like cutting off people's freedom of speech, well there are some things called private posts. NOt stopping you from saying what you want, just that there are somethings that people DO NOT NEED to know, for example...detailed descriptions of sex life (unless you're Carrie Bradshaw, it's just disgusting), ingrown toenails and such.

You can call me old school or like my mom says, an old soul in a young body. I don't care, but i for one would rather have a sense of propriety to my PUBLIC posts. It's just rude.

And yes, i'm so traumatised that i feel like i need to write about it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment