Sunday, April 16, 2006

Reunions Suck

Leave a Comment
"Hey that's a new pimple since the last time i saw you!"

"Oh, and how much did you spend on that phone-that's-better-than-mine again?"

"Hmm, it's either i'm growing or you're shrinking."

"Hey! My boobs are bigger than yours and i'm younger than you!"

"Eat your veggies! Then you won't get so many pimples!"

"You know, you're really starting to look like a panda"

"You should eat more of these...then your skin will get better."

Need i say more?
I hate these particular nosey parker relatives. It's so annoying how they think they know so much more than my doctor, dentist, whatever. "no, even if i eat more of these, my skin will not get better like you say..." "no, i only have pimples now because its THE BLOODY TIME OF THE MONTH" "Who cares if you're taller than me? You're a boy, you're supposed to be taller than me! If you're not, THEN THERE'S A PROBLEM!" "So what if your boobs are bigger than mine, my face is much nicer than your sour puss" "Yes, it cost me 1190. How much did your phone cost again? about the same? hmm, quite expensive isn't it?" "I was born with these eyebags, living with these eyebags and will die with these eyebags. It's hereditary. No amount of concealer, eyebag treatment is going to help, cos these babies come with the package."

Its because of you that people get anorexia or other forms of psychological problems. Seriously, you are the cause to these things. Maybe instead of pointing out people's "problems" as you see it, look at yourself la.

0 comments :

Post a Comment