Friday, May 05, 2006

New idea for you

Leave a Comment
Now here's a new idea for you guys. I've been accused of being not open-minded and whatever for this so i want to know. Apparently, in some scientific magazine, research and all, it says that we're born bisexuals. Huhmmmm...So what do you think?

I did read that we all start of as female before male parts develop on the males but i have yet to be enlightened on this bisexual thing. So we're born bisexual and by chance, we happen to become whatever we become. I'm telling you i'm open minded to logical explanations. Give me the proof and reasoning and if its logic enough, fine, i'll give you that. But this is bullshit. *actually not all times i listen to reason but hey, this would be one of them*

So i'm lucky to be hetero? Heh. StDavinus and BouncingNinjaTurtle, please enlighten me...

0 comments :

Post a Comment