Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm very Hol(e)y Now

2 comments
Heh, went for another check up. The Doc says everything is not healing fast enough *cos he understands how horrible this ordeal is for a girl!!!* and he wants to speed things up.

So i'm thinking oh wow yay! Then he tells me ok strip.

*Twannng?!?!?*

Haha, today is the day of the many injections. Bugger. He poked almost 70+ holes in me, although he said be prepared for 30-40 injections.

Sounds painful right? After the 25th one, i stopped counting and gave in. To the Sweet Pain. After the 30th one *ok i really stopped counting after 30* i couldn't even feel the pain anymore, all the pain from each individual poke combined together and cancelled each other out.

When the *i'm not sure* almost 50th one came about, the cancellation stopped and the PAIN started again.

Interesting anot this Tale of Two (hundred?) Itchies?

By now, i'm feeling-less.

Oh did i forget to mention the BLOOD TEST was today also?
Haha..more pokey pokeys!

And such is my luck,
my veins are so fine,
that the doctors so blind,
and they cannot find,
that dumb vein of MINE,
so i yell what the ... er... use your imagination la.
*oh wow, look where the lightheadedness has gotten me!! I'm RHYMING =?

And so she poked me once, and twice and three times!!! And i couldn't even fill all the tubes. DingBAT blood.

By the third poke, she sympthised and said ok ok la...should be enough for them. They should use the blood sparingly...hehehe. Man...what a day, ennit?

2 comments :

  1. hehe...dealing with that pain should give u a feel of a tattoo...now time to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope.. no need for tatts...

    i must say, I've got irritatingly fine veins too (i've had loads of "extra" pokes coz the darn nurses cudn't find it (read: couldn't = untrained)..

    anyways.. u did good by not killing the doc's... which is more than i'd say for myself were I in your position..

    kuddo's kiddo!!

    ReplyDelete