Thursday, June 29, 2006

Shopping Mania

1 comment
My new purse is so empty.

Hahaha, all the money has been cleared, except for a couple of measly ten ringgit notes.

I'm terrible, i actually just came back from the Loreal warehouse sale in Crown Princess, KL. LV n i got there quite late so quite a lot of the goodies had been swiped already.
But we still got some things!!!
I bought Amor Amor by Cacharel. We tried on so many perfumes that in the end we couldn't tell which was which! LV bought more, RM200+ worth of stuff. Bleh, i'm so broke i could only afford that one bottle.

I'm also broke cos the day before, i went to look for Mel's bday prezzie with Qian n Chiam. It's quite surprising, they're not too weird to be around with, not like some other couples i know *muahahahaha, you know who you are!* I spent quite abit there too. Two pairs of shoes, a new purse *yeah, the one that's empty* and a couple of other things that i can't remember. It got so bad i had to ask them to not let me open my bag to take my purse out again.

Not to mention the movie watching a few days ago too. Ahahaha, i need to stop shopping. At least now, cos i'm broke, i can't go shopping. Well, Got to go prepare for a party tonight, i can't say why or where for fear of people reading about it before it happens. Signin' OuT!

1 comment :

  1. i must say you showed immense self control today.. and you do know I would have happily paid for your stuff or spotted u up front.. what r friends for...??

    well done, I must say... and thanks for dragging my ass there... i came home and died on the couch..just only got up.. ttys babe

    ReplyDelete