Sunday, July 23, 2006

Bah humbug!

Leave a Comment
You ever have those moments where some memory just hits you and you smack your forehead and wonder,'What the hell was i thinking?'

Yep.

I just made such a memory today.

Remember that scene in SATC, where Carrie and Mr.Big hooked up behind Aidan and Natasha's back, and she gets these black and white flashbacks of their *hmm hmm * intimate moments and she just smacks her forehead and says,'Ohhhh!'?

Yep.

This is one of those moments.

Gah.

I have alot of these memories actually. And at the most inopportune times, they hit me, like a train, making me cringe and wonder,'What in the world possessed me to do such a thing?'
Chalk it up to youth?
Hehe, not so fast, buddy.
Can't just blame it on youth and let it go...
It'll come back to haunt you.

*Like that time i...*

*oh, ya! And that time we...*

*And when i did that...*

Vivid images flash before my eyes.
I always make it a point to not repeat THESE perrr-ticular doings.
Of course, one flashback is bad enough, who wants a double whammy?
It's like that saying...
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
*something to that effect*

Anyway, i'm going to sleep.
Hopefully that will erase all memories for the moment.
Although, i know its inevitable.
Just let me escape it for now.
Good night.

0 comments :

Post a Comment