Wednesday, July 19, 2006

What to do?

Leave a Comment
I don't know what i want to do with my life.

I have ambitions, yes yes...
An abundance of ambition.
I know what i want to do...
I know i have some talent, here and there.

I'm in between Raffles and Limkokwing
and the only thing keeping me from jumping on the first train out to either
is me lazy ass bum.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!

If only i was a rich man's daughter like Paris Hilton, sigh...
no need to study but pretty much do as you wish your whole life long.
Bleehehh, i don't think i would enjoy her kinda life either.
Living in the limelight all the time is not all that great.
Buahah, if i'm ever so lucky to be alltime super designer, famous in all sorts of countries, i'd probably be living in the limelight as well. Then at least, i'll be famous for what i do, not what i'm wearing or what i did with this that guy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanna go to US.
Visit Philly, Manhattan, San Francisco...
I wanna visit those flea markets, antique stores, those 2nd hand stores...
It's like digging for treasure =)
They have real flea markets, not like the chaplang pirated versions of flea markets we have here. Yeurrrggh...the crap they have on sale *really*

Then i want to own a cool litle apartment/loft of my own.
Or a place like Carrie Bradshaw's.
*not exactly like it of course*
I'm not a copy cat.
But a place like that...
All to myself.
Decorated by yours truly.
And no car. Just a bike.
And i can bike around the park and to the store on the next block.
And own little kittens...
Meoowww *i swear that nobody will ever make me give away a beloved pet ever again*

Sigh

Dreams.

0 comments :

Post a Comment