Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bored, Boring, Boing!

Leave a Comment
Looks like i'll be on holiday until October.
CRAZEEEEEEEEEEEE...

I'm a professional bum.

Wanna take lessons?
*i charge*

Watching Pirates later, YAY!
I think its one of my most anticipated movies of the year,
besides The Devil Wears Prada, of course!
The trailer looked good, although there were some movies whose trailers looked good but SOOOOO failed the whole package thingie.
And some people were already telling me that the movie is not as great as its supposed to be.

Well, i guess i'll have to see for myself.
*urgh, this huge pimple is pissing me off*

Gonna need to shower and choose an outfit now.
Heh, i want to leave earlier so i can walk around One U before the movie starts.
*but then again, no money to shop...=(

Huhuhuhuhuhu

0 comments :

Post a Comment