Friday, July 14, 2006

Man-ipulative

Leave a Comment
That's what women are.
Man-ipulative.
Women manipulate men.
Fullstop.

Ah ah, *i can see those denial bulbs lighting over your heads* I'm a female myself. I know what women do.
Don't bother denying it.

Have you forgotten the time you smiled or batted an eyelash to get extra sauce on your burger, or a cheaper ticket? Maybe the time you flirted a little to get a better discount?
HAHAHAHAHAH
That is Man-ipulation.

I just came back from watching Pirates of the Carribean, and if you ask me, the biggest pirate in the movie is not Captain Jack Sparrow...
It's Elizabeth Swann, daughter of the Governor, fiancee of whatsisface Orlando Bloom feller and Pirate Extraordinaire.
If you've seen the movie already, you'll remember the part where she's snogging the oh-so-good man, Capt Jack. You'll remember the look on the Orlando Bloom fellers face. *sorry, he really is THAT forgettable a character*

AND

you'll also remember what happens after that.
Hahaha, yes, all tied up around her finger.

Made me remember some things.
Some things i'm proud of, some i'm not.
Some that i remember fondly, some *eurgghhh*
Do all women do this?
Subconsciously or with full knowledge?

I'm too tired to think more about this now...
So i'll continue this later...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 comments :

Post a Comment