Saturday, July 15, 2006

I'm the man!

Leave a Comment
Ever since the skin problem landed in my front yard, i've been using this as an opportunity to concoct interesting outfits that suit both my need to cover up and my need to look funky.
eHehhe, must live up to the name, you see.

And so today, i explored the male perspective of fashion. Imagine the black pinstripe fedora, the white shirt, the black suspenders and black pants kinda thing going on.
And so happened that my ladies of the night, Drea, Sharm, Swen n Qian were almost all in black and white, so it turned out quite cool.
I was the man of the night.
Not only that, we went to Bangkok Jazz,
so the outfit quite complimented the place we went to.

It got quite depressing after a sip or two of my Long Island Iced Tea,
not that i wasn't expecting it.
It is a Jazzy place...
And almost all jazzy places love to play those two songs of mine.
Almost made me miss certain people.

But then again, after some girl chatter on the ride to QBar...
I forgot all about it.
I've been having some problems with beauty.
Especially with guys who can't take me n my skin.
Sometimes you just NEED to hear that you're beautiful.
It's just not the same to know it or hear it from your girlfriends.
ANYWAY...

QBar was a total disappointment la.
Supposedly closing at 2am, but when we reached,
just as we made our grand entrance...
They stopped the song and said goodnight.

BUGGER!

And we were so looking forward to dancing.
Shit.

GAh, nothing could stop us tonight tho
so we went to the mamak nearby Drea's place
and proceeded to cerita cerita about people and things and places.
*Ok OK* more like just about people...*hee hee*
Certain stupid people, bugging annoying ppl, and all the rest in between.
MuaHAHAHHAahaha
NOBODY was SPARED!

It was fun
but the night has to come to an end sometime.
And i need to get up today at around 6.
Dang.
Going to Kuantan. Eurgh.
Anyway, that's all the update on nightlife.
Will post up pics when i get them from Swen.
Nightey night.

0 comments :

Post a Comment