Thursday, July 27, 2006

Brain Bored

Leave a Comment
Bored outta my brains. Brained outta boredom.

I can't wait to start college.
I know i know, i say this now but when i actually do, i'll probably go nuts over the lack of time and many things to do. But i can't help it.
I work out all the time cos of nothing to do.
Not that i'm complaining of the nice muscles its given me.
But it gets tiring.

And sleeping all the time,
And EATING all the time.
Thats just what i do.
Eat, work out, sleep, watch tv.
BORING!

And so i should have thoroughly explained the reason why i'm writing such a post.
If you haven't caught it yet, here it is:

I'm BORED!

Got it? Good.

I want to go to the beach.
I wanna go sun tan and all sorts of stuff like in Kuantan.
But I'm scared to go alone and there's no one to go with me.
I would go alone, but the parents will obviously object.
Sigh.

I want to go to Genting.
Maybe i should.
I know the way, i can drive.
Anyone want to come with?
We can sama sama sesat *eager grin on face*

0 comments :

Post a Comment