Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Genting!

Leave a Comment
Waah, today every muscle on my body is aching.
And i'm so lethargic.

Thank goodness i don't have to go to work or go to school today, like the others *hehe*

Here's a pic of us outside *while WAITING again* camwhoring like Drea just learnt *muahhaha* It wasn't very cold la but it was wet n sticky.

JUUUUSSST because Qian didn't like the pic before this we had to take THIS picture. I don't like this one. I'm sure you can see why.


Poser Qian with Drea and Vonne.


HAhaha, Drea was practicing the moves. Caught on candid camera!!! Vonne was freezing...
We were so in loooove with the cool starlet lights! Haha, this was a failed picture.
Better now! But still missing the lights...
HAha, easier to take without the two posers there la.

This was what it was like outside, couldn't see much cos of the fog. And that little tiny figure there is Chai...
Me in costume n make up before the show. Joel specifically told us to put as little make up as possible, hehe, he doesn't like it. Supposed to focus on our moves not our faces.
And this is at the end of the night, where i pigged out on my mum's share of the RM75 din din. Hah dancing makes me hungry.

I'll try to get more pics of the night soon. I'm just waiting for the video to come out!! Yay, hope it looks good.


0 comments :

Post a Comment