Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sob sob

1 comment
Huhuh...i think i'm having separation anxieties. I miss my Stinky Tinky so much. I don't hear him meow when i come home, got no one to snuggly wuggly. I'm so tempted to go back there and adopt him back.

But i can't.

Number one. My mum will kill me.

Number two. It's bad for me.

Number three. I won't be allowed to touch him, so it'll be bad for him too.

Number four. My mum will kill me.










WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
**it's worse than breaking up**

However, there is a BRIGHT SIDE!
I got my Escada IBIZA HIPPIE today, and i love it! Smells so good.

Almost made me forget about my 'separation' stuff, but no.
It wasn't THAAAAAAAT good.

Sigh

1 comment :

  1. I feel sad. After hearing so much about Tink in the blog and stuff, I miss him too. Heh.

    ReplyDelete