Thursday, July 06, 2006

Now i remember...

Leave a Comment
Ok ok, now i remember what i wanted to blog about.

You know, i find it weird when i finally meet the people whose blogs i read regularly. Not the ones whose writers i already know. The ones i don't know, the total strangers, connected by a strange six connections thingie.

I was shopping the other day with my mum n sis. *Did i mention that i like Forever 21 stuff?* So i took my mum there in hopes of hehe...discounts? I saw some bloggers that i read there, not to mention a friend's sister. Yer. Coincidence coincidence. Then another time i went to a warehouse sale and met people there too.

It really weirds me out, this strange meetings. I can see how the Internet generation will lack all social graces and communication savvy. Yeah yeah ya, we're in the age of communication technology and all that crap, but its not improving communication, in fact, its only making it worse.

Anyway, i'm out to collect that stupid Ikea friends card, that couldn't be Pos Laju-ed to me, but has to be collected from PUDU! So far away...here i go.

0 comments :

Post a Comment