Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Help?

2 comments
I would like to join the mission trip to Myanmar this coming February.
Problem is, no money.
Problem is, have to get tickets by this weekend.
Problem is, about RM900.

I don't have that big enough an amount to pay for it all by myself.
Mum says, nevermindlah, next time lah.
I'm thinking, i'm not going on holiday you know. This IS NOT A HOLIDAY.
Not going for a joyride. I want to go because i can serve.

I have enough for half.
Asked her to pay ahead for the ticket, she won't.
I'm slightly pissed by that.
(okay, maybe cos she's already spending so much for my education, i give her that)
I'm not exactly at wits end yet.
I still have until Friday i guess.
But where oh where can i find a generous enough person to pay ahead close to RM1000 for me.
Sigh. Sometimes this kinda stuff sucks.

*to be continued after i come back from breakdance*

So i'm back.
And someone is buying the ticket ahead of time for me.
YAY!

Now the problem is my mum.
Sometimes i really don't understand her.
Some of her "things" are so ridiculous.
But she's my mum, n i love her.
It's just that sometimes, its real hard to remember that.

Maybe its hard for her to remember i'm not 9 anymore.
I'm gonna be 20, 21 soon.
I mean, you can't be serious?!
Not like i've not shown her i'm independent enough, i know how to take care of myself, i can deal with my money properly, i can handle my own stuff.
I've shown her, she's seen and dammit, she's bragged and boasted about it.
"Oh yeah she's so independent now. She did everything herself.
She can take care of herself well.
At least i know she's not doing bad stuff outside."
Well i think its about time to start acting like you believe it.
Really cheeses me off.

*grrrr*

2 comments :

  1. Hey, babe. Glad that you wanna go. But if God is willing, He will make a way. And if that chance doesn't come by this weekend, then maybe your time has not yet come. You will know. God has put this stirring in your heart. It will not go away soon. =) God bless. And all the best coming up with the funds! I will pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dunno about god...but 'll tell you one thing. Mission trips are worth every penny. Can't wait for my chance. btw, mission under what org?

    ReplyDelete