Friday, December 29, 2006

Rob me!

3 comments
I passed by a bank robbery today.
Even the yellow tape didn't make it look impressive.
Apparently, there were armed robbers and they got away with a bag of money.
This guy loitering by the roadside, well...me n my friend, we stopped him and asked him what happened. He was inside the bank when it happened and he says it was over in about 10 minutes!
Haha so ridiculous.

Well another well done to our police.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I was supposed to go Cameron's today, but well!
Can't really rely on people as usual.

Sometimes i wish i had more adventurous friends.
You know, people who would just up and at 'em at a moment's notice or who are up for anything and say that 'There's always a first time for everything!'
Hard lah to find. And i won't do some of the things i want to do without kaki.
Sigh what can i do.
People will be people.
Sheesh.

3 comments :

  1. ooi! really sorry lor! u of all people should know how much i really wanted to go. you saw my excitement! but what can i do if parents don't allow? sigh.. but, we will go one day ok! i don't care! i must!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah its okay. you i understand, at least u have a reason mar...
    the others...well...dunno la

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i'm up for anythng right now!
    at least until i get a frwaking job!
    so bored, i turn blue by mid afternoon! so spare me the boredome and tell me if u need a travel buddy anytime! s-e-r-i-o-u-s!

    ReplyDelete