Monday, December 18, 2006

Here it goes again

Leave a Comment
Late niters seem to come hand in hand with college life. i hate it. And its usually because i'm lazy and left it to last minute, but this time round, i've been hardworking but still i hve to stay up late. Why? Other people are irresponsible. End up i have to do all the work. Sheesh.

I hate groupwork for college. Cos people...sigh. U just can't rely on people.

It's 5.30am, my brains are fried and i feel like murder. Not only that, today's a day for a final exam. Life sucks, ya know it, but God is great and He will pull me through this. I haven't even studied yet. But thanks to hardwork and stuff in the early part of the semester, i've got a high enough grade to pass i think. Hah! Thank goodness for that.

Anyway, let me try and catch some shut eye now, maybe for a couple of minutes. Sigh

0 comments :

Post a Comment