Friday, December 15, 2006

Second Best

Leave a Comment
I'm tired of being second best. In God's eyes, of course i'm unique special and everything else. I'm blessed with talents no one else has. But my worth in the world is so little, i'm shown.

But why should i care? Why should i care about my worth based on worldly measurements? I can say i try not to, but sometimes it really gets me down. But God will lift me up, lift me in His big hands and tell me that He loves me and thats all that matters.

These recent days, many things have happened. I've been tested beyond what i thought was my limits but i came through in the end. Even though people might not see it, but i know what i have accomplished so far by the grace of God.

I thank God for my friends, who keep me grounded in Christ. They pull me back when i leap out the protective circle and they remind me of who and what i'm supposed to be.

So be good people.
(insert punctuation as you like)

0 comments :

Post a Comment