Saturday, January 20, 2007

PIMA

2 comments
no not pima cotton. more like, Pain in my ass.

CDFM is a real pain in my ass.

So what if this is public? Screw you.

You guys deserve to be wrenched out in public.

Sickos.

I'm real pissed cos of you.

---------------------------------------------------

Why does everyone want me not to be me.

don't you understand?

not that i don't listen or admit i have a problem.

sure everyone has problems

i just don't want to confront that right now

i'm not superwoman.

fuck man.

let me handle one thing at a time la

im trying to get some things right, right now

so dont pile more things on my plate

See, im so freaking pissed at everyone and everybody and everything, i cursed.

Well, freedom of speech and artistic license and all that...

GAH.

why don't everyone just leave me alone.

go handle your perfect lives and perfect selves.

and leave me alone.

2 comments :