Sunday, February 04, 2007

fruits of my labor

Leave a Comment

here's a bag that i made myself. although i have to say its a bit too shallow and abit too wide.

Anyway, update!

Just came back from Swen's party!
SHOUT OUT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEN!!!

Then there was Ash's party too.
SHOUT OUT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH!!!

Haha, Ash's party was okay, even though it was kinda separated into college mates and old school mates. Her house is humongous! Me n Jo have a theory that all the houses in Glenmarie have rivers in them. Haha. I fell in, got one jeans leg wet and was almost the laughing stock of the night. I went upstairs to use her hair dryer but it doesn't work. I think cos it was coiled up so tight the wires disconnected. I forgot to tell her, so Ash i hope you're reading this. No pics from that night tho.

Been watching CSI CSI and more CSI. Jo's been so kind to burn season 5 and 6 for me. Hehe with payment of course, which was the ride to Ash's and back. hehe. See nothing in this life is free..

Met up with Ash Jo and Kel also for dinner on Federal Territory day. Went to Madam Kwan's which has superb food. i love the nasi bojari. its superblysplendiferous. It was dress down day, which means its a public holiday, but i didn't care lah! these were oldies but goldies who didn't give a shit what i looked like cos anything i wear now sure beats me in a school uniform. Gahaha.

Mum got me a sewing machine. Its really cool! Can sew straight stitches, zig zag, and lots of patterns. It can even do embroidery. I'm so impressed! And it comes with a table and some other free stuff. I'll post pics another time. I've been working it like mad haha.

Anyway time to go beddy bye now, enough of updates.

0 comments :

Post a Comment