Sunday, March 25, 2007

Argh the evil tag!

Leave a Comment
SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME (nice number)

  1. I'm Malaysian ; I hate durians. (in case you were wondering, the weird part is the durians)
  2. Hi, my name is Erin and I'm a tightwad shopaholic.
  3. I don't have the constitution to watch horror, thriller, scary, non-scary but hints at being scary movies or books - AT ALL.
  4. I like being alone but i fear loneliness.
  5. Sometimes i like the quiet around me, but i also hate it if there's too much noise. The other day, i was doing work and i had to have the tv on otherwise too quiet. So then my mum waltzes in and starts chattering away at the top of her voice. I get really annoyed and told her to not disturb me. Weird eh.
  6. I still can't get over the fact that somebody stole my painting and i'm still angry about it.
i suppose this is the result of too much free time - actually reacting to tags, in OTHER people's blogs.

Tag:
1. Drea
2. Jan
3. Hobbit
4. Can't think of 3 more...

0 comments :

Post a Comment