Saturday, March 24, 2007

Woo Hoo!

Leave a Comment
Holiday y'all!
I won't be around much though, planning to stay at home and do up some things i've been meaning to catch up on, like my scarf - which i have been knitting since 3rd sem (6 months ago)- and some patterns i wanna try out.

It's only my first day of holiday since the last day of school but already i've made a skirt - very Americana 50's style full pleated skirt. If you wanna see it, it's over at my funkmonkeystuff site -oh ya! About that site, i decided to call it funkymonkeystuff for now cos it's not really a business yet. Sorry for the inconvenience, all you who have already bookmarked =P

Other than that, i have no life. Haha. I betcha Case is gonna be the same. Two kaper-kawans. Alrighty then, i'm gonna get back to my crafting. See y'all around!


0 comments :

Post a Comment