Monday, March 12, 2007

Leave a Comment
Sigh. Why must people guilt trip? Why must i feel guilty, is the more honest question. You know, it's difficult. Difficult to choose which calling to answer. I believe i am called to both, but just that it is more important for me to concentrate on one.

Sometimes i wonder whether it's worth working at anymore.

-------------------------------------------

I want to move out.

I want to move to New York.

HAH.

We'll see how that goes. Once i get to make good stuff, i'll be finishing up my portfolio and sending it to CSM or Parsons. ASAP. And the sooner i get out of here, the better.

I'm just sick and tired of this place. Today, i had so much trouble just to decide on what to eat, cos i've eaten at all these places dozens of times. Then i remember people who have no choice what to eat and i shrink back and feel absolutely evil.

Ah,well. i'm just in for something new.

----------------------------------------------

I'm turning over a new leaf. And this leaf is NOT a trait for a fashion loving design student.
It's ... saving.

AHHHH! I look at something nice and i can't buy it. Cos my conscience eats and eats at me until i don't want to buy it anymore. It's terrible! I feel so suppressed. (How blonde can i be? Complaining over the lack of shopping , sheesh)

Anyway, it's good. Please keep encouraging this trait in me, everyone.

0 comments :

Post a Comment