Monday, March 12, 2007

2 comments

Sigh. People just don't get it. Sometimes its not that we don't want to do something, sometimes we can't. Like me. I have too many things to do, too little time to do it. All my friends - and when i say friends, i mean my real friends - complain about why i never meet up with them anymore, why i don't come online and why when i do, i don't answer or talk to anybody. Sheesh, you think i like it this way? I wish everyday that i can just go out everyday, dance like mad, meet everyone, AND finish my coursework. But oh well, so much for wishful thinking.

So it really pisses me off when people ask so much more of me when i'm not free to do whatever. You know when i am free, sometimes i offer to do something. But people say i'll get back to you and only get back to me when i'm not free anymore. It's really dumb la. I can't live on your time.

To me, the higher priority lies elsewhere. So i think in this case, you guys have to live with it.
And i refuse to feel guilty at all. Cos i believe where i am now is where i'm called to be.

2 comments :

  1. Hang in there...just hang in there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! nvr mind the post...just be where u want to be lah k. Anyways, i dunno any one else who actually wears open toe shoes to ask this( or maybe I nvr looked hard enuf...so here goes. Do u think the shoes change the direction our toes point? I dunno if its juz me or is it the shoes....answer at ur own time....lol

    ReplyDelete