Sunday, April 22, 2007

Personal style


Edit:
Hey! Look. Same dress. Yet again. I think it's growing on me. NOOOOOOO! NO!!!
This can't be. It's a disaster.

I think it just looks good on the model. thats all. nothing to do with the dress.

-----
Okay! I've got to stop criticising other people's personal style and vice versa. There is a reason why it's called personal. For me, i lean more to the comfy side instead of the design side, so sue me if i walk in everyday in jeans and a hoodie. I like it. I'm not interested in breaking my heels wearing tippy topply 3-5inch heels and walking around class, and trying to do work in them. So NOT COMFY. I'll wear sneakers if i want to and everyone will just have to suck it up.

That said, here is something that i just don't get but seems like a lot of people really adore it. I can't stand that its so poofy. Call me a minimalist if you will but i prefer a lot less frill, fluff, floppy and foofiness. Please mind you, i am not keen on the dress, i'm not kutuking this person's style. Cass likes this too, sorry, i just can't understand. This was the one i saw on a really big sized lady with big chest and big butt who looked like an overblown flower wannabe. Seriously, we all should have mirrors. There i go again. Oh well, i didn't like it when people said i looked pregnant in some empire waisted stuff but i think i look fine, non-pregnant totally. I mean, come on. I have practically no tummy. And not to mention that the gathered material falls completely straight down, no flounce or bumps. Aha, jealous ke? =P

Hah so there. Criticise in your head as you like but please keep comments to yourself. It's not nice. I mean, don't feel compelled to critique unless totally major case of teruk, like unshaved pits or something. Just think it in your head or better yet, don't even bother. Just smile and get over it. Cos there's soooooo much more things to do.