Saturday, May 26, 2007

Ok i give up

Leave a Comment
Bleurgh. I give up. Haha, can't go without blogging.

Watched Pirates last thursday. It was not as good as the previous two that really kept me laughing all throughout the movie from start to end, especially since this time there was this little stupid bitch who kept kicking my chair.

As all of you know i have almost no patience at all. I think i gave her a good amount of patience this time. When she first started kicking, i just said Do you mind? softly, in hopes that she will stop, but she didn't. So the second time round, when she started her kick fest again, i really yelled at her to stop kicking the chair. She did. Which was good otherwise i would probably have dumped my coke on her.

You know, its bitchy ole ppl like that who really piss me off. Hello, you're shorter than me, even my knees won't reach the chair in front when i'm sittin right, what the hell makes you think you need more leg space. And mind you, we were in One U. Yes, the revamped GSC, with ample leg space for all us Asian five-foot-sixes. And since i'm a five foot six and she's shorter...yeah you tell me. Itchy or bitchy? you know, she's tied with the evil LEG SHAKER, who will shake the heck out of the connected chairs in the row, and the NO PHONE ETIQUETTE, who will talk - LOUDLY no less - on the phone while the movie is going on. Yeah like duh i'm gonna yell at you to stop!

---

Anyway, i'm phoneless for the time being so if you texted me or called me, i didn't get it. Will get it back by next week. Boo-yah!

0 comments :

Post a Comment