Friday, June 15, 2007

Leave a Comment














--

This Boy

I stare at him from afar…

There he is.

This boy who somehow seems to me, a man.

He sees me approaching and smiles knowingly

There are secrets we share

In time of despair

We sit together

This boy, he radiates solace

He knows I'm afraid and hurt to the core

He listens well

He knows what to tell

I have shed some tears

This boy, he helped me wipe them away

He feels the pain I feel and cries my tears

He sees me shattered

To him it matters

This boy I know

I cry for him inside each day

The perfect chisel of a human being

He cares for me

It's sad to see

I pray so hard

For this man I know is true

Let him get the best

The gem of all treasures

To me he is precious

I stare from afar

Unable to hold his hand just yet…


--

One of my writer friend's *i like calling her my writer friend, like i'm so impressed, like she's the only writer friend i know haha* masterpieces. See Ash, i'm advertising your works, you really should start paying me.

0 comments :

Post a Comment