Tuesday, June 12, 2007

4 comments

How do you explain a feeling of sadness mixed in with happiness? You're not completely happy but you're not completely sad. Are you just Switzerland then? Can you truly be happy, when you're happy about certain aspects of your life only?

--

A good friend posted up :

Someone once said...

"Wait for a guy, who calls you beautiful instead of hot.
Who calls you back when you hang up on him.
Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep."

"Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead.
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
Who holds your hand in front of his friends."

"Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you
and how lucky he is to have you.
Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, "...that's her.""

I think its a nice sentiment. But unfortunately a man, no matter how perfect will probably not fit all those nice things in his personality. Maybe i sound like a pessimist. I probably do, but i've seen enough to know better than to put too much hope on other people's shoulders.

4 comments :

  1. I think maybe it's just a period in time before you reach the "true happiness" stage. On the other hand, I kinda figure true happiness will only come when we reach Paradise.

    As for the guy, I don't think you'll "meet" a guy like that. I think when a man has learnt to love you, he will be that man. =) Gotta hope, babe. That's all we can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes i feel hoping is a waste, bcos there's no hope if you hope on people, but if you hope on the Lord, i guess there's more point to that

    ReplyDelete
  3. well....we can hope. but be prepared to be let down. cuz thats life. full of let downs. but by faith..i believe God'll allow the impossible to happen. =) by his grace la! hope in God, not men. dont worry gurl! u're not alone in the world full of miseries. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. COME ON, MAN!!!! There are some REALLY wonderful guys I've met in my church. I mean, really godly men. Not romantically interested in anyone, don't worry. but i'm just saying, THERE IS HOPE!!!!!! COME ON, MAN!!!! we gotta hope wei!!!! Hope that the Lord will provide a wonderful man for you! I pray, ok? I pray everyday for you and me to find that person. =D

    ReplyDelete