Tuesday, June 12, 2007

1 comment
Last year around this time i wrote **this** about my skin. Let's just say, things are still going on almost the same now. Better than that time, yes.

The worst thing i hate about it is the lack of sleep, which makes me tired in the day time and which makes me nap in the afternoon which makes me awake in the night. And which makes me so frustrated that i just don't want to do anything.

Its hard for me to see past the itch, the pain and all. Its hard for me to see the reason why God let me have this. And its hard to not give up. I really just want to let it all go. And i know i just have to try that much harder.

1 comment :

  1. hang in there babe! never give up! let it go in God's hands. but dont lose hope yea! in God theres hope! hello? Christ's death on the cross is not a waste ok! cuz of that, theres HOPE!

    ReplyDelete