Friday, June 22, 2007

6 comments
My last birthday was spent in here.

The year before was pretty ...

So this proves the fact that my birthday usually sucks.

--

That doesn't mean i didn't enjoy my birthday.

It just means, there are factors, in fact quite important factors, that made it suck.

--

So, here i am. Another birthday, another year older.
I've finally reached the big 20. It's just another day in the life.

I've been waiting for the next direction, the next instructions.
Been feeling so lost, so lonely. Helpless, cos i don't know what to do.
And i wonder and wonder, but no answer.
People say i need to be patient, but how?
I'm insecure, doubtful, so low i feel.
I'm definitely not gonna be "employee" of the month.

Then God sends me a friend.
He sent me you.
Yes, YOU!
And you...and you...and you...
And offers me the answer i've been longing for.
That i'm not alone, that people care,
that it's worth it being patient,
That i am LOVED.

So i sing my praises
and rejoice...
For i am loved.
By the only One.

6 comments :

  1. hey babes. i know how it feels. well i guess that's life. things don't usually go our way. but hey, yours is really not that bad. don't think too much. you don't even know the 'ending' yet. it's still a journey that you're currently on, and you're not sure bout the outcome cuz you're not in control. time will tell. be PATIENT and WAIT. at least you're not tango'ing alone. if you know what i mean. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too, sweetie! *hugZ*

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaPpY bELated biRthdaY... i wiSh i waS sTiLL 20 thOugH... aT 23, i feEL oLd aLreaDy...

    EriN.....haPPy biRthdaY aGaiN!!

    ReplyDelete