Monday, June 25, 2007

True friends

1 comment
Now see these faces, these are my true friends. So what if they shiok sendiri (which is all the time) i like them just the way they are. They're honest, brutal sometimes and i know they'll be there for me forever, just like i would them.

These crazy people, they're my crazy people.
We all have history.

See the one in the middle? Thats my famous writer friend, Ash. This one and i have VERY VERY interesting history. She and i once shared a crush *teeny tiny one* on this one useless fellow. Haha lots of drama ensued *with the fighting over the guy* but in the end, we both dumped the lout and are best of friends now! Hmm i seem to do these things often. Haha oh well. I've found lots of good friends this way, bonding over useless guys.

See the other one? That's the default sister. Or so she says. In my opinion, we're all default except for Phoebe cos she got to choose =( Thats Jo. She's also a crazy writer person. We also have a weird history. No...no more guys but i got to know her in Impressions. Went out on a girly day out with Ash who brought a friend i didn't know, who so happened to be JO!!! Haha, what a coincidence. But it's memorable, definitely.

Anyone who has friends like mine...are truly blessed.

--
edit: Heh i just re-read the post and i'm surprised at myself. Lookee this little phrase here :
Haha lots of drama ensued *with the fighting over the guy* but in the end, we both dumped the lout and are best of friends now!

I didn't realise i even used the word. I had to check the dictionary to make sure it meant what i wanted it to mean. Didn't realise i had the word in my vocab. Gahaha, world of ditzdom, here i come.

1 comment :

  1. Wei...you tellin the whole world how our friendship blossomed ke...!!!

    *grins*

    Lawaknye la. lol. Seriously. And oi! Jo's ur writer friend too! She's got more stuff published than I ever have! =P

    Anyhoo. Thanks babe =) Right back atcha

    ReplyDelete