Monday, July 23, 2007

Cherating

Leave a Comment
All pictures from my phone camera, seeing as my cam is unfortunately deceased.
Good enough for me anyway, cos i'm waiting on the pictures from everyone else.
Of course, since i took these pictures, i'm not in most of them.

And that may be a good thing, because you all may call me Miss Brown now.
I was really sunburnt by the third day. So the pictures after the third day must have been really gross.

The first day: Jann, Me, Adrian and JJ exploring the beach in front of the resort we stayed in. The sun sets behind us so this picture happened.
See? This is where it sets. That's the resort in the background.

The second day: The sun rising at 7 am. This is the view from my apartment's balcony.
My treasure hunt team members, minus the driver who was busy. We won second place!
During the treasure hunt, we had to go to different places, and one of them was Teluk Chempedak, featured in the picture below. Gorgeous beach!
We had to leave to get our results back to the organizers. After we submitted everything, we came back to the beach again.
Jann, Me and Adrian in the sun, sand and sea.Daniel and bunch came to join in after abit.
I thought this was a nice shot of the two of them. We all went rock climbing to the top of the cliffs. This was half way through.
Monkeys climbing up the rock.I guess thats it lah. Didn't get to take much on the third day, cos we were all gonna get wet and we put our cameras and stuff away in a safe dry spot. Pretty interesting activities and discussions, but i'm too lazy to write anything down now. I'm so tired and burnt, i'm gonna go back to bed. Have fun, all you working studying people.

0 comments :

Post a Comment