Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Melaka

3 comments
Here are some pics from a trip to Melaka with Mel, Josh and Sharon. Apologies for the sucky quality, these are the pics from my phone. Not like i'm gonna wait for everyone else's photos.

At the not so nice chicken rice ball place. Apparently the balls were too intact, no dirty joke here.
This is the shop at Jonker Street. What is Jonker anyway? Does anybody know?

Melissa's long awaited chendol. So happy she had to take a picture of the perfect thing before she eats it. Not like i didn't take pictures of my chendol also but well, we're not putting that one up here as well.

You can tell Joshua's really enjoying his chendol. Look at that face.
Ok stop, better not look anymore now. Nanti mata sepet.

Figure it out.

I had to have a picture of myself of course and since i can't just perasaan and take a pic of my face just like that i thought i'd stick myself in more subtly. Like here. But i guess subtle is cancelled out when i tell you about it right? Hahaha.

And this... is for being a lazy navigator. Gahaha, you're lucky i didn't put up the one where your mouth was open and you were drooling away.

Hahah Josh, we all love you! Heee...
Thank you everyone, i had a very nice time.
I really really enjoyed stuffing my face thoroughly.
And it wouldn't have been the same if you guys weren't around.
By the way, today my kaki really kaku already.
So next time, i'll just leave the driving to the men.
I like being driven around, no women's equality problems here.

3 comments :

  1. hey gurl :)

    just wanted to share this with you...
    it's too awesome not to ;)
    almost brought me to tears..

    http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ee73e63418003b47d7d5

    Cheers..
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah. there was no pic of me drooling k.its a lie and u know it.and why couldnt u put all the nice pics of me??? the posing ones? ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah unfortunately for you, my camera only captured your lamer photos, your so called "candid" shots ahahah

    ReplyDelete