Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I don't fit in anymore Part Two

Leave a Comment
I felt like i need to write a Part Two :

What is all this?
Is there something i missed?
I thought i was strong
but it's all going wrong
I finally understand
the need or demand
to push on and pray hard
or be a retard.

Its harder than it seems
i'm bursting at the seams
for i simply cannot
agree to whats not.
Oh it's a real bore, but
I just don't fit in anymore

----------------------------------------------------------

One of the songs i really like is just playing again and again in my mind, and as you can probably see, i'm not too friendly at the mo. Hmm, I wonder why...

What is this feeling?
So sudden and new?
I felt it the moment
I laid eyes on you
My pulse is rushing:
My head is reeling:
My face is flushing:

What is this feeling?
Fervid as a flame,
Does it have a name?
Yes!
Loathing
Unadulterated loathing
For your face
Your voice
Your clothing

Let's just say - I loathe it all
Ev'ry little trait, however small
Makes my very flesh begin to crawl
With simple utter loathing
There's a strange exhilaration
In such total detestation
It's so pure, so strong!
Though I do admit it came on fast
Still I do believe that it can last
And I will be loathing
Loathing you
My whole life long!

0 comments :

Post a Comment