Thursday, September 13, 2007

Why do i write?

Leave a Comment
why DO i write : the possible reasons
---------------------------------------------
1. I am a closet exhibitionist. I'd like to expose all, but due to the indecency and illegality of that, i reveal all here. Then again, i'm not revealing alot, so i am a closet mini-exhibitionist?

2. I'd like everyone to know what's going on in my life before i catch up with them, so that no one has to ask me the hated question, "What's up?". They'd already know what's up and go straight into the specific. Problem solved.

3. I just like writing.

4. It helps me get my thoughts right, i think better when i can see it forming in front of my eyes. Helps me to clarify my thoughts, when i have to revise and revise for the final decision, when i have to post the correct version.

5. I like to tell people when i'm mad at them, but i can't say it to them. So i just write it here, so they can read and whoever terasa then their problem la. At least they know i'm pissed off and why.

6. I like to entertain people with all these little anecdotes about life. Dunno lah, i just think my humor and life drama needs to be shared around.

7. I just think my whole life is a testimony. People need to share, that's why we are a "we". There are just parts of my life that God has blessed me and i feel it is necessary to share. What's the point of it being a blessing if you don't in return try to bless others? And i want to tell you about how good God is. Maybe not all my posts reflect that, there are other bits to my life too.

Be my guest, fit whichever you like into your reasoning.

0 comments :

Post a Comment