Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Leave a Comment
Looks like college life is over for me. Although i'm pretty content to be on holiday, but me thinks this forced holiday isn't so good. I want to finish up these two subjects, but i just can't. Gah. So college is extended until further notice. I don't think i'll ever finish my course. Geez.

Why am i having this forced holiday? Cos my dear friend has returned, actually not returned la, just lay dormant and controlled for a bit, but now she's kinda announcing herself in a pretty loud and painful way. Please pray for me, not for healing. I keep telling myself i don't want that, maybe it'll sink in someday. Pray that i will keep on seeking God's will, help me understand His will and help me be open and humble to submit to it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment