Sunday, October 07, 2007

Leave a Comment
My mum reads the blog. Scary. Hahah nah. Nothing to hide, cos i have nothing too personal here. Scary cos she actually knew how to find the site, the old dinosaur. Hah! Read that! Hee hee, sorry ma...

-----------------------------------------------------

Anyway, been feeling abit old lately. Like i've just grown out of things, thinking they're such a complete waste of my time; grown to despise confrontation of any kind, i prefer solving problems rather than letting it simmer, which is not easy cos not everyone agrees with me on this. Wondering, "Is it just me?" A bittersweet person puts it down to eternal perspectives. I guess its somewhat true, why should i waste my precious little time on earth being party to petty arguments and more useless words.

You'd think i'd have learnt to be more diplomatic, tactful and sensitive after living 20 years on earth, but i prove myself everyday with silly things that i get myself into. Geehaha. Oh well, everyday i try. Life goes on.

0 comments :

Post a Comment